Thursday, June 7, 2012

Looking Forward to Being Inspired by "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead."


I've just joined a new BzzCampaign through BzzAgent and I'm really excited to receive my BzzKit featuring the documentary "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead." This documentary explains how juicing with fresh fruits and veggies can have enormous health benefits like weight loss, lower blood sugar and reduced cholesterol. I juice pretty regularly but I'm really excited to amp it up as part of this new campaign. I'm hoping to discover some great new juicing recipes that will motivate me to possibly take my juicing and  veggie intake to the next level. One of the greatest things about juicing is that it gives you the ability to take in large amounts of nutrients at one time from fruits and veggies...By extracting the raw, nutrient rich juices and removing the plant fiber, one is left with a liquid powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and macro-nurients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment